How Much Do Full Mouth Dental Implants Cost?
Full mouth dental implants, also known as All on 4 dental implants treatment, help replace missing teeth to achieve a complete, healthy smile.
The cost of these dental implants can vary significantly based on several factors. It includes the geographic location, the case’s complexity, the number of implants required, the choice of implant material, and any additional procedures needed.
Breakdown of the cost of full mouth dental implants
1. Basic Full Mouth Implants
Firstly, for a straightforward case with no significant complications, the cost can range from $20,000 to $40,000 per arch. Moreover, this estimate typically includes the placement of multiple implants and abutments and attaching fixed implant-supported dentures or bridges.
2. Complex Full Mouth Implants
In cases where additional procedures are necessary, such as bone grafting, sinus lifts, or extractions, the cost can increase. The complexity of the case and the need for additional treatments can cost between $35,000 and $60,000 per arch or more.
3. High-End Full Mouth Implants
The cost can reach higher ranges in certain situations where advanced techniques or premium implant materials are used. However, for comprehensive full mouth implant treatments with premium options, the cost can range from $60,000 to $80,000 or more per arch.
Did You Know: How to Whiten Teeth Naturally at Home?
General overview of the average costs for single and multiple implants:
- The average cost of a single dental implant can oscillate between $1,500 to $6,000. However, this estimate typically includes the cost of the implant, the abutment (connector piece), and the crown (artificial tooth).
- When multiple teeth need replacement with implants, the average cost can vary depending on the number of implants required. On average, the price for multiple implants can range from $3,000 to $30,000 or more. This estimate includes the cost of the implants, abutments, and crowns for each tooth.
Benefits and Long-term Savings
1. Enhanced Oral Function and Aesthetics:
- Improved chewing and speaking abilities
- Natural-looking smile restoration
2. Durability and Longevity:
- Permanent solution for tooth loss
- Long-term savings from avoiding frequent repairs and replacement
3. Confidence and Quality of Life:
- Restored self-confidence and positive self-image
- Improved overall oral health
You need to keep in mind that these cost ranges are approximate and can vary depending on various factors. Consulting with a qualified dental professional is essential to receive an accurate cost estimate based on your specific needs and treatment plan.
Book an appointment today and take the first step towards a healthier, more confident you.
*Disclaimer: Please note that the information provided in this blog is intended to offer a general understanding. Factors like geography, expertise, treatment complexity, material & quality, and additional procedures or services can influence the cost of full mouth dental implants.